Commercial Port of Vladivostok
Commercial Port of Vladivostok is the part of FESCO Group of Companies - one of the largest private transport and logistics companies in Russia with assets in port, railway and integrated logistics business.
Commercial Port of Vladivostok is the center of economic ties between Asia and Europe, through railway and sea lines.
- — Year-round navigation. Vessel approach depths - 25-30 meters. Berths depths - 10-15 meters.
- — Daily dispatch of accelerated large-capacity containers block trains.
- — Full wagon load dispatch to 70 stations of Russia and Commonwealth of Independent States
- — Consignment routes with general cargo
Commercial Port of Vladivostok Today
The largest universal port on the Russian Far East. One of the leaders in the stevedoring services market.
11,5 million tons
of cargo turnover for 2019
- Containers 54%
- General cargo 40%
- Oil products 4%
- Vehicles, machinery equipment 2%
Vehicles, machinery equipment
rail wagons per year
Reliable port equipment
We rely on market leaders equipment: Liebherr, Gottwald, ZPMC, this reduces the time of cargo handling and avoids emergency situations.
Our equipment allows us to cope with almost any cargo volume:
- STS cranes - 6 units (30.5 t, 60 t)
- RMG cranes - 4 units (45 t)
- RTG cranes - 8 units (45 t)
- Mobile cranes - 4 units (63 t, 100 t)
- RMG cranes - 4 units (45 t) (45 т)
SUPPORT EQUIPMENT (UNITS)
- Fork lift trucks 70
- Terminal tractors 37
- Reachstackers 16
- Bucket loaders 11
- Empty container stackers 5
- Loaders 5